Three Trouble-Free Smoothie Recipes to Help Improve Energy and Tackle Brain FogPosted at August 16, 2016 by Ava Wynne on category Health
If you’re looking for a way to improve your energy (who isn’t), fight fatigue, and tackle brain fog then low calorie nutrient packed smoothies can be a surefire way to effectively do it.
I’m telling you, smoothies have literally changed my life people. So much so that on numerous occasions I’ve had to stop myself from kicking my own butt for not implementing them into my life sooner.
Smoothies with the right ingredients can not only help keep you full for a few hours but can help decrease your waistline, add much needed nutrition, boost energy, fight fatigue, stabilize blood sugar, and combat brain fog.
These three smoothie recipes contain ingredients such as beets to improve energy, avocado to boost mental clarity, blueberries to fight inflammation and add antioxidants, bananas for fiber and potassium, and protein powder to provide much needed amino acids, plus much more!
- Brain Boosting Smoothie
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup of blueberries ( I use frozen)
- 6 walnuts
- 1 scoop of vanilla vegan protein powder ( I use Plant Fusion)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or hemp milk
Add ingredients to a blender or Nutribullet and blend until smooth.
2. Blueberry Beet Smoothie
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened carrot juice
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of peeled or grated raw beet (sometimes I just peel and then slice)
- 1/2 cup of unsalted raw almonds
- ice cubes
- dash of ginger
- 1 TBS of raw honey (optional)
- dash of ground ginger
Add ingredients to blender or Nutribullet and blend until smooth.
3. Banana Coconut Smoothie
- 1 cup of coconut or hemp milk
- 1 frozen banana (sometimes I use bananas that are not frozen; frozen makes it icy cold though)
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder
- 2 TBS of unsweetened coconut
Add ingredients and blend until smooth.
All of these ingredients can be easily be found at your local grocery chain and for some ingredients even your local Target. I guarantee that if you try one or all of these on a consistent basis you will begin to see measurable results in increased energy less fatigue, better mental clarity and less brain fog.
Here’s to feeling more energized and more clear!